We had a wonderful Christmas dinner and party at the Viang this year on 25th december 2012. As Christmas is a time of giving, we decided we would give a free turkey dinner to all our guests. We had 16 guests for the event and dinner started with soup, a large turkey, complete with roast potatoes, cauliflower cheese, cranberry sauce, gravy and salad.
Then... to everyone's surprise....... Santa Claus arrived with a HO HO HO and a sack full of presents for everyone!
Santa's knees were a bit tired by this time, but he rode off into the night, with some of the guests, it looks like....
The party continued with some Christmas plum pudding, custard, cream and fresh fruit.
Then we had an eclectic array of entertainment from our guests......
1. Natalia sang a song in chinese.
2. Everyone joined in for a rendition of Gangnam style along with the video of the British army in Afganistan doing Afghan style.
3. Neil & Eunice sang a traditional Yorkshire folk song.
4. Chris did a New Zealand Maori Haka dance song.
5. Asad gave us the list of who had won the football World Cup since it started.
6. John, Jenny, Fah and Mali singing Walzing Matilda
A great time was had by all and we would like to thank all our guests for coming to the party.
We would like to thank all our guests who came to visit Viang Yonok in 2012.
May you all have a very happy 2013 and may all your wishes come true.
Ian, Vassana & all the staff.